Sunday, October 11, 2009

It wasn't Me


The story starts from way back in August 2000….i have just passed my High school with a tangible score of 85%....all are happy…I have just got the membership of the a new elite club….i am enjoying it….but suddenly an angle came into my life..he was an engineering student from BHU …actually he was my cousin…he just googled some “ raw talent “ in “2k sharukh” and he just adviced my parents to coach me for the IIT JEE exams,IIT the kindergarten of all the CEOs , MDs …..well I just stepped out of my 16 year old shell and stepped toward a new horizon….i joined a coaching so I just started attending classes….

Now the most dramatic and deciding events occurred…..i got admission into the science stream of class 11th and I was just an ordinary boy of the class…suddenly GOD started following me….he sent two new girls into my class..KAJOL & KAREENA..They were not like the other common girls in CMS ….one of them were just mind-blowing …she looked awesome,…talked elegantly..and most important she had heaps of self confidence in her mind…so these grls just came and were amalgamated with the CMS culture….now the news was on the billboard that some guys are doing JEE coaching in the class and fortunately I was one of them…..i liked this grl but actually she was not up to my standards…..how can be 92% LAMATANEE,gud looking, magniloquent grl can be upto my standards…so a unavoidable warier was their between us…(KAJOL & 2k SHARUKH) so life just went on for just 4 weeks when another seasonal change happened….

AMBRISH PURI the most notorious boy of the school happened to my best friend…we just strolled in and out whole day …but I was attending my classes….now the time came when GOD decided to just implant the seeds of
“2k5 sharukh”

Now this guy happened to like this awesome kajol…..he just hunted for her home address,phone number,….and the main thing is that I was involved in these all activities with him…..now as time grew old I also started liking the grl but still I knew that she was out of my reach….i just played on with no “goal post on the field”….well I also got the details of the grl and she accidentally(I will explain y accidentally) lived near to my house…We just located her house and started peeping in like every other boy in this age( 16+) do……..well I was developing some new habits of BAD BOYS but still my conscience was not so mature to judge the trial……

Birth day of the new boy

It was just like another day in my life before this big event made “sharukh 2k “ a history…….i was sitting in he front row of the class, solving some JEE questions….a sudden , promising, candid voice crept into my ears…I just changed my vision angle and saw this big,cool,my dream grl beside me…..

”Sharukh Yeh kya Ho raha hai?????”

I was really amazed…the grl was taking to me..I became deaf for 2 seconds..But suddenly she fired some more words to break the silence…

“Sharukh can u, just come out..i want to talk to you”

She just paved her way towards the exit but I was on “cloud number 9 “ I didn’t knew what the story is all about, but still some how I reached out….all my friends were just glazing to our talk…all started peeping in the talk…actually she was the type of grl whom everybody wanted but they just feared of getting a sandal, or principal’s blessing in return……so everybody just stayed away from her….so the sight of our talk made them bite their feet nails…

The film started ….

“Yeh kya ho raha hai????”

“I don’t know , what r u taking about!!!!”,I humbly raised my voice

“Don’t try to be over smart,…u know all the things…”,she replied

“I really don’t know what r u talking about….”


I was unknown about the matter but some thing in mind told me that….
Take this opportunity to nurture your relationship…..

“yeh Ambrish puri kya kar raha??”,she banged

“I am saying that I don’t know anything”, I insisted

“So u don’t know about this letter that ambrish puri wrote to me” she sighed

I was really shocked to hear this as I was really white about this…..well some how I rowed the boat…

“I don’t know what r u talking abt”,I patched

“sharukh I want u to explain him that..he shud stop writing me these kinda letter…”

“I really hate him…..”

Now the story was crystal clear in my mind but I was still new to this flamboyant world…..I quickly changed my mind and started talking in the favor of the grl…..

This was the first step toward the moon….i understood how to be diplomatic in the bloody world….

“You, are a good guy. You should not play with boys like Ambrish”…she bogged

Now the story was getting some sun…I understood that this grl thinks that I am a good guy and I shud not go with Ambrish…..actually the apathy in her talk was blindly visible…but since I was new in the market so I wary in touching any foreign thing….I still insisted to play with the old ball…

“ I think you are mistaken,Ambrish must not have done this…”..I replied

“You don’t know any thing, he has been following me since last few weeks…” she cried

Now I knew the story, but I was amazed that I was also with ambrish in the act…and how come I was unnoticed…well I capitalized the situation and started consoling her…but she was perfect in these kind of acts…she understood the moral of the story and kicked my ass and went away….

We both entered back into the class, with teacher following us…I was feeling quite nervous in the new island but still I showed no signs of fatigue….the class ended and rushed towards my friends to share the story with them….as I started taking to my friends, their was a soft,gently,loving voice following me …

”Sharukh, please do not tell this to anyone…”

The facial expression was so candid and promising that for a moment I was into my midnight sleep, dreaming a date with this girl…

Soon I was brought back by the unpleasant noise of my friends..now mine ear had tested the best qualities so the odd sounds were deafly audible…well I pretended to hide every thing from my friends but the joy of sharing with pal as much more wealthier than confining them to my mine only….

I open the whole story in front of them…they were mentally dead after digesting my words…but they just stayed alive in hope of some deserts after the meal…..

The new period of my life passed on some how and now it’s was midday lunch….I was just flying on the magic carpet when another voice from the back broke out..

“Sharukh…do u have a computer….”

“Yeh!”..I said in a haughty voice

“Then u must have done this job…..”,she nailed on

“I..I….I never did that…by the way I do not have a printer….”I shouted in madness

“Getting a printout is not a big deal..”She replied judicially

Now the story had taken another V turn…the blame was now colored on my back…

She now passed on the “u the culprit...”Look…I was really numb..When I heard that. But still I held my actions…


Earlier this girl had complained this letter to the PTI of our school….he was Mr.KD as we used to call him KD…he was 4 feet but shouted like a hooter…everybody had a different view about him…some called him a ,dog, some said he was 3rd son of Hitler..some said that when he was born ,then the radio must have been playing the national anthem, as he always ordered to stand in “ATTENTION”…well anyways back to my girl…

Now KD had called me earlier enquiring abt the story….since I was a gud football player so Mr.KD had some undue respect for my words….so he just overlooked the girl’s words…and told me to stay away from her….

So in the lunch time after being nailed..I ran to Mr.KD telling him abt the woman of substance…but he consoled me saying that we will call her parents tomorrow…..


I returned back like a small baby being consoled by a mere word of CHOCLATE….
But I was feeling bit secure,,,..I reflected my anger on the girl and told her that tomorrow the principal and her parents will decide the matter…….

She was evaporated to here this..as she was afraid of being telling this at home…the fragments of fear were falling from her beautiful eyes…some had the privilege to reach her hands and some died in the large eyes…….so finally she was crying….now one thing I discovered that pituitary gland of girls are very active..As compared to dormant boy’s version…

I tried to console her but before my words she started…

“Sharukh I didn’t mean that”
“I was bit confused..And feared that’s why I said that u did it….”

“I m sorry please…I take back words..”

Now it appeared that I was a father of this girl..As she was repeatedly telling me the story and apologizing again and again…..but I continued the music…

“Ok I think that you must talk to MR.KD….”
“Now he can only solve your problem….”

The beautiful but painful day ended..I was getting ready for my 3pm coaching class, before I just glared the fear and wariness in her eyes….

“Bring that letter tomorrow..I want to have a look over it..”.i ordered her before leaving

She passed on some unique look which a girl can only decode…well I just drove out kissing the new air around me…..I continued my coaching and returned to the class next day…well this alcohol was certainly controlling me..i started studying hard to get the girls attention…I answered every question….soon I was Mr.IITian of the class…every boy came in drove out with the solutions by my mind…..

This stage lasted for only few days when one day……she again came close to me and started again. Frankly telling this girl had some godly ORA around her…

“Sharukh are you still in friendly with AMBRISH…”

“No not at all…I have left him after that event…”

Now my these standard words made my day….she started developing a faith me…we started sharing jokes,books,notes….and the sharable things that she demanded or I intentionally demanded…

Life moved with every moment enriching our friendship and faith in each other….I started calling her regularly…weather it be an official call or an unofficial call..I enjoyed every pulse of it….I usually called her from my home number but sometimes I dialed her from a PCO….

She too enjoyed my calls...we just shared every moment of our class over the J.L.Baird’s instrument….I usually borrowed some books from her and tried to read them as quickly as possible. So as to impress the girl…

29 good days passed when I started felling the distance between us…..I thought of some planned events that basically encompassed AMBRISH’s presence and then I told kajol that I have prevented her from being damaged…the script was prepared over nightly and implemented fortnightly. I mean was the hero who saved the girl from the all the mess I created…

Eventually I was declared the Oscars and the I was the new upcoming director cum script writer cum hero….the distance reduced exponentially but still she was not in mood to date with me….I was happy with what I had..As this undiscovered planet was now on my ballistic telescope…I was very lively…..before 28 November…

No comments: