Sunday, October 11, 2009

It wasn't Me

It Wasn’t Me( Part 5 )

The day passed on slowly…I continued to stay away from the phone as my internal lines were jammed …so there was no point in receiving the call…..well Kajol never called me… as I had told her about the attitude of my parents towards girls….well anyways I never left her complaining as I called her daily….without any break…so she never had a chance to call me….

The day passed on and next day i.e. 27 January I returned to the college…

All were looking amazed to see me back….… I tried to stay calm and unknown about the events that landmarks 25th eve…well within minutes I saw somebody approach me….

“What happened Sharukh…why you did this to Gaurav….???”, one of my classmates approached me

“Hello Ankur…what happened…What happened to Gaurav…”,I displayed my ignorance

“Sharukh…please….you did this…and don’t try to act as a stranger……”,he nailed on

“So you know the whole story…but who told you all this…..”,I asked him gently

“Don’t ask me….every boy of the school….is discussing this story…..but sharukh Why??”

“Well it wasn’t me….some guys from other college did this….”,I patched on walking away in madness

My mind was banging hard with the only concern…that if Kajol will listen to this then how will she react to this…..well anyways I continued my day…..before Ankur…my best friend at that time….approached to my seat which was next to mermaid’s table….

“Sharukh…do u know that…Gaurav vomited last evening in the school…and…he…”

“He was crying very hard….when suddenly he vomited out….and that too in school campus”

“So what happened after that…???” I pulled Ankur’s hand and displaced his “4.5 feet” body away from kajol’s ears

“He was crying very loud…before the Principal…caught his voice...and she called him ….”

“PRINCIPAL….PRINCIPAL…?”,I SHOUTED IN MADDNESS

“Yes he told to principal…that sharukh hired some boys…and they have molested him…”

“He told that you brought the outsiders to torment him…he also told that…..”

“What else Ankur….What the hell has told to the principal….????”,I asked ..Undressing my lab coat

“He also told that, you did this for the sake of your relationship with KAJOL..”

“Fuck off …I never did this yar….it was not my decision…..”,I shouted in anger

Now my words had no effect as the irreversible reaction had just terminated…..

I tried to stay calm...but Gaurav’s face made me remember the last tsunami evening….

“Sharukh…why u did this to me …you must have talked too me about this…”Gaurav started begging on

It was no point proving my theories when the exams was over…I thought that I should sort this matter with Gaurav….but his attitude raged my anger…and I started shouting at him…..

“Guys like you should be killed on their very birth…day”, I started in 100 Decibel mode

“I have told you to stay away from my life…so why you started again….”, I added on

“Sharukh I beg you, please solve this matter as quickly as possible..THE PRINCIPAL…”,he begged on

“WHAT HAPPENED…WHAT Happened to the principal…”,I asked in anger

“She has just given me a warning that if this matter goes out of campus…then...”,he wept on

“She will rusticate me from the school….please sharukh…stop all this…”,he lowered his 40DB voice

“So you have got a black star…..”,I said… thinking about my 5 shinning stars

“Well lets see…well I have no role to play in this…anyways I have talked to Gulshan…abt this”,I said …trying to break the tension in his mind

I don’t know what I said to Gaurav…but the main thing that was piercing my mind was the PRINCIPAL’S involvement in it….anyways the day continued on…but my life had come to road end….

2 comments:

Ranjan... said...

Kisi ne theek hi kaha hai...
"Main zindagi bhar aisi baato'n se pareshan raha jo kabhi hui hi nahi" :-)

Arun said...

Nice story sir..
But is it complete??