Sunday, October 11, 2009

It wasn't Me

The 26th Earthquake

It was winter vacations so I decided to visit my old pals…I meet my friends that have just left the school…or have shifted to other school because of poor marks…well anyways I meet this guy called “Gulshan Grover”...he was studying in Aliganj branch of CMS mine own school…and he has grown up into a big mafia…of its own kind…this type of mafia are very common in this world...which have nothing concerned with money or drugs but they are basically concerned with their image and their fame in the kids minds...I mean to say they provide every unwanted help to these class 8th students when they decide to sort a legal matter physically…

They just help these kids to merit their shoulders…so as they could ultimately pave a path to Indian politics….ok coming back to my earthquake….

This was a just a common day when I was off the school for my regular JEE studies…i was on a leave...but since I had to deposit my monthly school fee so I just came in to school to deposit a cheque…..

As I was passing the main gate I saw “Gulshan” standing out with two of his circuits

They were just praising their Munna Bhai for doing a fight last week….well as I saw them… I just moved on to greet them as unfortunately they were my old pals…

“Hello Gulshan…wats up...in Aliganj...”,I started

“Nothing yar...we are just bunking the classes...regularly...”one of them proudly declared

“so what are you doing here..????”,I inquired


They started reveling their heroism in order to get a new film…well anyways they played on with me too…

We heard that you are in love with a girl called Kajol…”one of them moved on

“We have heard that one guy named “Gaurav”...Is peeping in your relationship..”

“He is trying tantrum s on your girl…”

“Is this true….????”

Well actually Gaurav was just an ordinary boy of the college…actually he had a tendency of approaching every new girl and playing games with her….he also approached my girl…but before she was with me…so this girl has kicked him on that very day but he still insisted on her…

Gaurav was 6 feet short than the regular room height and he had a very small build…I wondered how girls gapped him in their sight…well so this Mr.Gaurav…clashed with me one day…I was told that he was regularly torturing my girl…one day I just caught him by his collar and gave him a trailer…he was threatened to not to talk to Kajol anymore…well at that moment it was a local fight but I didn’t knew that it was being telecasted on AAJ TAK…well the mafia heard about the clash they approached to concerned parties to provide unwanted help….

So as Gulshan asked me that if I am in pain with this guy…at first hand I childishly nodded my head…but after few seconds I erased my nod and told them that right now he is in his limits and we should not threaten him anymore…as anymore shouting will lead our names to the principal’s file….

I feared of damaging my image by doing such kinda jobs…I tried to stay away from it as per the words of my girl…

“Sharukh, you are a good guy...You should not indulge yourself in these activities”

Yeh you said right...these kids are insane…they have prospects for the future…”I added to her words

I understood that how easy it was to fool a girl on the emotional platform… every time you spill some standard words and the girl slips over them…but she(Kajol) cautiously took every step…that was the main thing that I liked about this girl…as she was totally different form other normal girls of the town….

Well anyways back to Gulshan

Toh tuje yeh Gaurav pareshan kar raha hai kya????” Gulshan pushed on

“Is he trying to spoil your party…..???”,he added on

“No I have given him his dose and he is happy with it…so please go away...i will…”,I replied

“NO we are here to finish your tension...and today we will kill that bastard….”

“We will teach him a lesson…so that in future he develops an impotency for this girl..”

“No Gulshan I m fine.. no need for your help…”,I pleaded

“NO we here to do that ...and we will do it…”

I tried hard to stop them but the madness on their mind was diamond hard to break…Gulshan’s circuits too added some oil to the fire….well after 10 min it was over…they finally decided to just slap and kick Gaurav…after the school…

My plea continued but they had no effect…after sometime I gave up after all its was Gaurav that will be bashed not me….but still my heart pained a lot as it was clear that image will be certainly tarnished…well one part of my mind told me to………..

After depositing my fee and started my way back to the main gate of the college…

Sharukh, why were you absent today…?”, Kajol interrogated

“Kajol I was just not feeling well….”,I replied sluggishly

“No you look all right to me…you must be studying hard at home…..”

I don’t know how these girls have a spy network for every boy they cared for …well any ways I was caught napping on my bike….so she knew that I was studying….anyways I just inquired about the proceeding of the day…


Nothing substantial buddy…just some physics note…some lab assignment……”she replied

“Ok Kajol Thank you for being so helpful…to me….”I patched on

I don’t why I thanked her …but since I had meet her…my habits have changed a lot…I thank every people…even I started thanking the traffic police man for stopping me at the signal….God only know what charm these girl carry in their bag…they just change “compound of life” without even performing a chemical reaction….well she was again looking awesome in her school skirt…

“Kajol…can we just walk to the Gate...”,I begged

“Ok lets wait...I think the classes are over now so one can goooooo…”she whispered


I again ultra sounded her voice and started walking beside her….oh I really felt myself on cloud 9 as this girl was walking and talking with as if we were friends since 3…she was beating me with a book in her hand...she was simply mind-blowing..

I though if this is the effect of one Green card and some JEE questions… then how would she behave when I would get into IIT and would buy her a ticket to the Green land....well anyways that was long away now….

Sharukh you look cool in this dress...”, pointing toward my black Ajile jacket

“Oh thank you girl…I as just going to my coaching i.e why well dressed…”

So we just strolled up to the gate before her Rickshaw wala came in front of us…

She just handed her heavy bag to him……

Ok bye Sharukh….”, she waved her soft hands

“Ok bye I will call you today…”, I too waved my hands

As she disappeared in the mist…Gulshan appeared and pressed me wrist…

So this is Kajol she is really beautiful...” Gulshan started

“So we are going to kill that bastard…..” Gulshan patched

No comments: